Nothing helps dull, grey, depressing January less than the getting the flu or a nasty cough. Right now you’re probably ill, just getting over something, or in the company of someone that is. We all know that with some effort, you can battle through.
But there are some adjustments and precautions that you might be overlooking, so here are some simple, practical steps you can take to reduce your chances of catching the dreaded lurgy that seems to going around post Xmas!
Hand washing with soap and warm water is the most effective way to prevent the spread of infections (and remember to sing the “happy birthday” song twice as this is how long it takes to wash your hands properly.
- Hand wash with soap and warm water after each and very visit to the toilet and before preparing or eating food
- When running water is not available, use antibacterial hand gel. It’s a good idea to have a mini one for your handbag and a large one at home
- Use a tissue to cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing (throw the tissue in the bin and wash your hands as soon as you can
- Encourage children to get into the pattern of using tissues, throwing them away and then washing their hands
- Use a sanitizing wipe to kill lingering germs on:
a) your steering wheel
b) the keyboard/mouse
c) your ipad/phone and around the house (door handles, the loo handle……)
TIP: wear gloves when travelling on public transport (keeps your hands warm too)
To keep you stocked up on hand hygiene essentials, we’re offering a staggering 50% off The Pro Hygiene Collection® Hand Sanitizing Gel in handy travel-sized 100ml (£2.75) and 240ml (£3.38) through to Monday 23 January 2017.
And whilst you’re in bug-busting mode, make sure that all your makeup brushes, tools and makeup products (yes – they can be disinfected too) have a thorough deep clean.
- Spritz your lipstick with Antibacterial Makeup Spray to kill any germs that could be lurking on there
- Wash your beauty blenders, brushes and sponges with MUA favourite Makeup Brush & Sponge Sanitizing Wash to make them soft, squeaky clean and good as new.
TIP: whilst waiting for your brushes to dry, chuck your material makeup bag in the washing machine so that no germy grime is there to contaminate your brushes again and wash any plastic bags with our Makeup Brush & Sponge Sanitizing Wash.
- For a quick on-the-go-clean, you can clean and sanitize your makeup brushes with our Makeup Brush Cleaner and then wipe the brushes onto a clean tissue and repeat until no more product residue comes off on the tissue. It’s quick-drying and antibacterial too so it will kill 99.99% of bacteria. We still recommend using the wash once a week when you have time – perhaps on a Sunday morning to refresh your brushes properly and keep them soft and squeaky clean.
We have also got a one-off FLASH SALE, offering The Pro Hygiene Collection® Discovery Kit (including The Pro Hygiene Collection® Hand Sanitizing Gel 100ml, The Pro Hygiene Collection® Makeup Brush Cleaner 100ml, The Pro Hygiene Collection® Makeup Brush & Sponge Sanitizing Wash 100ml, The Pro Hygiene Collection® Antibacterial Makeup Spray 100ml and The Pro Hygiene Collection® All In One Makeup Remover 100ml) in a handy clear bag – at half price – £17.50 down from £35.00!
Offers end on Monday 23 January 2017! Happy saving.
Love and kisses from,
The Pro Hygiene Collection®
#Clean is Beautiful